The Anam overlooks 300 metres of beachfront on Vietnam’s scenic Cam Ranh peninsula, which averages more than 300 sunny days per year.
The luxurious five-star resort, which soft-opened in September 2016 and its grand opening on April 26 this year, boasts 117 villas and 96 rooms and suites. The Anam also features a fine dining grill, all-day dining restaurant, a classical bar, sports bar and beach club, in-room dining, a 10 treatment-room spa, 3-D movie theatre, three capacious swimming pools, ballroom, conference rooms, recreation and fitness centre, a tennis court, yoga room and deck, kids club, gift shop and more.
The Anam’s design was inspired by Vietnam’s bygone Indochine era. The resort’s romantic appeal draws on this particular epoch, evoking a nostalgic tone with its imperial-style roofs, lanterns, big-bellied water vases, decorative pools, customized mosaic floor tiles and stone pathways.
The Anam’s villas are recognised by Worldhotels as ‘World Luxury’ – one of only six resorts worldwide to achieve this status. The Anam and its team are guided by a “No News, No Shoes, No Stress” approach to accommodation, blending colonial-era charm and warm-hearted Vietnamese service with modern comforts and convenience.
The Anam is one of Vietnam’s top coastal resorts and the first truly luxurious property in up-and-coming Cam Ranh, a pristine coastal destination removed from the hustle and bustle of nearby beach city Nha Trang.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- DỰ ÁN BẤT ĐỘNG SẢN CỦA ĐỊA ỐC ALIBABA LỪA ĐẢO BỊ CHÍNH QUYỀN NHÀ NƯỚC CƯỠNG CHẾ
- Sốt Đất, thị trường bất động sản chấn động, Alibaba lừa đảo, Cocobay vỡ mộng
- Khám Phá Dự Án Căn Hộ Charm City Bình Dương – Bất Động Sản Thực Tế
- Nhà đất nha trang, bất động sản nha trang, nhà bán nha trang, mua nhà nha trang 13
- Công ty Địa Ốc Alibaba hoạt động ĐA CẤP núp bóng công ty Bất Động Sản CEO NGUYỄN THÁI LUYỆN chỉ đạo