Peaceful residence in the Vinh Hy Bay hills is just right for couples or families who want to keep adventurous activities an option
The Japanese word komoberi translates to “sunshine filtering through leaves”. As the sun rises at 5.16am over Vinh Hy Bay hills, the residence at which we are staying – in Amanoi, Aman’s luxury resort in Vietnam – is dappled in sunlight, in a way which brings komoberi to mind.
“Golden hour” light casts strong shadows through iron-barred sliding doors, and however clichéd it may seem, the only thing you will hear are bird songs. You cannot escape the reality that you are in the middle of nature and it is embracing you … firmly. Aman is the Sanskrit word for “peace” and noi is the Vietnamese word for “place” after all.
Imagined and realised by Jean-Michel Gathy of Denniston Architects in Kuala Lumpur and his team, the design is inspired by Vietnamese village architecture, however, the Zen element of Japanese aesthetics is not lost here.
Follow STYLE on:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Paris By Night 60 – Thất Tình (Full Program)
- Khách sạn Agnes Nha Trang 3 sao, gần biển, giá rẻ | Khách sạn Nha Trang #2
- Xuất hiện vựa hải sản tươi sống tại siêu thị AEON Tân Phú con gì cũng có rẻ nhất Sài Gòn
- Checkin cấp tốc "TRÀ SỮA QUỐC DÂN" chuẩn gu ngon rẻ vừa đổ bộ Nha Trang | Địa điểm ăn uống
- Xem Tử Vi Tuổi TUẤT Năm 2020 Thần Tài Che Chở Giàu Nứt Đố Đổ Vách