The Hubble Telescope found more evidence of vast plumes of water bursting through the icy surface of Jupiter’s moon Europa. What does this tell us about the potential for life on Europa?
Get your own Space Time tshirt at
Tweet at us! @pbsspacetime
Email us! pbsspacetime [at] gmail [dot] com
Comment on Reddit:
Support us on Patreon!
Help translate our videos!
New findings have increased the likelihood that there is a vast ocean lying under the surface of Europa. Jupiter’s moon is emerging as one of the most likely places in our solar system to find life. Why do we think Europa is such a good bet for extra-terrestrial life? What would might that life look-like? And how soon will we be able to confirm this?
Written and hosted by Matt O’Dowd
Produced by Rusty Ward
Made by Kornhaber Brown (www.kornhaberbrown.com)
Winter Flounder – Antifreeze Protein
Hypothetical advanced underwater life such as might exist in Europa’s ocean.
Image: © Adolf Schaller
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn các bước khai báo y tế toàn dân nhằm chống dịch Covid-19
- Best Moments of DemonSlayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- How To Use Zoom (plus Breakout Groups) — Favorite Video Conferencing Platform
- Thủ tướng Chính Phủ với chỉ thị 15 và cuộc sống người dân hôm nay | Chỉ thị 15/ct-ttg
- NGUYÊN HÀ – SAU NÀY HÃY GẶP LẠI NHAU KHI HOA NỞ | ACOUSTIC COVER MV Lyrics I NGÂN X BIN