Read Complete Step By Step Written Tutorial on my Blog :
This is Teja
In this video, I will be teaching you how to remove the Write Protection on your USB Flash Drive.
NOTE : You will be able to remove the write protection only from the same computer using which you created the write protection on your USB drive.
Generally, there are two ways to remove the write protection on your USB. The first method is by making some changes with the Registry keys in the Registry Editor, and the second method is by using Command Prompt. Since, I feel that its easy to remove the write protection by using Command Prompt, I will be teaching you the second method.
Here are the commands that you need to run in the Command Prompt :
diskpart – It enters the diskpart, and opens up a new cmd window
list disk – It lists all the disks which are presently conncted to your PC
select disk 1 – It makes the USB drive as the active drive
attributes disk clear readonly – It removes the write protection on USB.
For Written tutorial, visit :
Follow me on Instagram :
Like my Facebook Page :
Follow me on Twitter :
Visit my Website :
Email ID : email@example.com
Thanks For Watching !
Please watch: “How the INTERNET actually works? ”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn tuyệt chiêu fix lỗi không chơi được AoE trên win 10 A – Z
- Hướng dẫn cách tải Audition 100% thành công, đơn giản
- Ngọc Rồng Online – Chia Sẻ Máp Bug Tiềm Năng Cực Mạnh Bị Lãng Quên
- Sendo up là gì? Bán hàng trên Sendo hiệu quả
- ► Được Đại Soái xin TEAMVIEW lúc nửa đêm – Hack tăng tỉ lệ trúng đạn ✔ Tú Lê