In April 2015 following the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, co-founder of Microsoft Corporation, Bill Gates, had predicted that the world would struggle to cope with a highly infectious virus and also warned about its dangers. Unfortunately, it appears that nobody listened to him then, as the world continues to battle with the coronavirus pandemic.
It all happened when Bill Gates participated in a 2015 Ted Talks and revealed his fears of a potential global epidemic. Gates, who has donated 50 million dollars to speed up the development of a coronavirus treatment, had also made an appeal for becoming better prepared to tackle the same. So what did Bill Gates really say in his Ted Talks titled – The Next Outbreak? We’re Not Ready. Watch this video by Sunita Iyer to know more.
ALSO WATCH: 40 Years Ago, A Novel Predicted Coronavirus Outbreak –
WATCH: The Biggest Conspiracy Theory Surrounding Coronavirus HERE:
WATCH: 12-Year-Old Prediction Warned The World Of A Pneumonia Outbreak –
#CoronavirusPandemic #BillGates #COVID19
🔊 LIKE ➡ SHARE ➡ SUBSCRIBE
For More Updates:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
➡ If you like our video, give us a thumbs up and subscribe to our channel to get the daily dosage of news, entertainment, sports, tech and much more.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Nhìn lại trận đấu đầu tiên của Quang Hải tại V.League | Quẩy nát hàng thủ đối phương! | NEXT SPORTS
- iPhone 12 Fold MẠNH DỮ, Táo Mết-In-Việt Nam
- Vua Bảo Đại và con số 13 oan nghiệt
- Sập công trình ở Đồng Nai: công trình đổ sập vi phạm quy định về an toàn lao động | Tin nóng 24h
- Hướng dẫn tải GTA 5 Premium Edition miễn phí trên Epic Game & chơi GTA 5 Roleplay bằng FimeM