A week ago, I moved into this beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh City. The rent is $600/£481 a month and I share it with my friend Lexie. One of the main reasons why I moved to Vietnam was because of the low cost of living. I had no idea how cheap it would be (compared to London) to find such a lovely apartment.
The rent includes:
24 hour security
cleaner 2x week
I forgot to mention that the rent actually does not include electricity BUT that’ll only be around $30 a month total.
We are extremely happy with our apartment and we actually think we got lucky. It is very easy to find a cheap house share/apartment here in Vietnam but we got lucky when it came to negotiating all inclusive bills with our landlord.
Check out some of these sites if you’re apartment hunting in Saigon:
www.airbnb.com (short term)
Lakey Inspired – Flight
PLEASE LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND LOOK OUT FOR MORE VIDEOS.
Thanks for watching
ZINA TARA x
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bán nhà Gò Vấp( 145 )4.2m x 20m nhà đẹp thiết kế mới lạ tại Gò Vấp giá rẻ
- Laytv | Về Nhà Thăm Mẹ – Mom
- THVL | Tiếng sét trong mưa – Tập 16: Bà Hội ân cần chăm sóc cháu nội khiến Hai Sáng không vui
- Thoi Nguyen Channel | Ngày Thứ 2 Ở Nhà Trốn Dịch Với Món Thịt Ba Rọi Sốt BBQ NƯỚNG GIẤY BẠC
- Bà mẹ CHỈ TRÍCH THẬM TỆ anh chàng NGHÈO KHÓ, KHÔNG NHÀ CỬA làm CỘNG ĐỒNG MẠNG DẬY SÓNG | Hẹn Ăn Trưa